Fast Buds BubbleGum Auto grow diary (journal) week5 by CBDezz (2024)

CBDezz

1785

4 years ago

BubbleGum Auto

Fast Buds

Terra Aquatica

Nutrients

Advanced Nutrients

Nutrients

Fast Buds BubbleGum Auto grow diary (journal) week5 by CBDezz (5)

VEG

LED/400W

Custom

Fast Buds BubbleGum Auto grow diary (journal) week5 by CBDezz (6)

FLO

LED/400W

Custom

LST

weeks 4-5

Defoliation

weeks 4-5

Weeks

VEG1weeks VEG2weeks VEG3weeks FLO4weeks FLO5weeks FLO6weeks FLO7weeks FLO8weeks FLO9weeks HARBubFast Buds

Grow Conditions

Technique

Defoliation

Technique

Commented by

CBDezz

4 years ago

After two 2L flushes per plant these ladies seem to be bouncing back nicely from the PH issue I was having. I feed them a compost tea at the end of the week and they seem to be enjoying it.Plant 1 I did a heavy defoliationPlant 2 I left it as natural as possiblePlant 3 I defoliated & did some low stress trainingRight now I would have to say plant 3 is doing the best, with the biggest & healthiest buds.

likes

Similar Diaries

2 weeks

Monster Dwarf #2fassette

Fast Buds BubbleGum Auto grow diary (journal) week5 by CBDezz (15)

Zamnesia Seeds - Monster Dwarf Auto

a few seconds ago

· 1 comment

4 weeks

Frio e calor Growkk

Fast Buds BubbleGum Auto grow diary (journal) week5 by CBDezz (17)

+1 strain

2 minutes ago

9 weeks

1st grow bubblegum autoTrex_Twizzle

Fast Buds BubbleGum Auto grow diary (journal) week5 by CBDezz (19)

Fast Buds - BubbleGum Auto

18 hours ago

· 4 comments

1 weeks

Original BubbleGum Auto - 420FastbudsTgrow411

Fast Buds BubbleGum Auto grow diary (journal) week5 by CBDezz (21)

Fast Buds - BubbleGum Auto

3 days ago

· 1 comment

2 weeks

Bubblegum Autopatbur

Fast Buds BubbleGum Auto grow diary (journal) week5 by CBDezz (23)

Fast Buds - BubbleGum Auto

5 days ago

· 2 comments

8 weeks

Bazooka Joe!Sour_D

Fast Buds BubbleGum Auto grow diary (journal) week5 by CBDezz (25)

Fast Buds - BubbleGum Auto

7 days ago

· 82 comments

18 weeks

4º Cultivo YehGreen420

Fast Buds BubbleGum Auto grow diary (journal) week5 by CBDezz (27)Fast Buds BubbleGum Auto grow diary (journal) week5 by CBDezz (28)

+8 strains

a month ago

· 17 comments

13 weeks

Hubba bubba Hannoizboyz

Fast Buds BubbleGum Auto grow diary (journal) week5 by CBDezz (30)

Fast Buds - BubbleGum Auto

2 months ago

· 3 comments

Grow Questions

CBDezzstarted grow question 4 years ago

Seem to have a deficiency I am unfamiliar with. As you can see in picture 5 the leaf is changing colour to a light green, in the part of the leaf that is light green is very crispy and crumbles when you touch it.

Solved

Leaves. Color - Pale

2 likes

Vincent11answered grow question 4 years ago

Hi GeenthumbCBDI can see that you have incorrect ph and over feed on first feeding.I normally star slowly on boom nutrition until she's gets used to them and by the way Autoflower plants don't need as much nutes as photoperiodic plants.You mate poured in 8ml per litre nutes.This has caused over feeding and Nutrition lock out.Suggestion1-Flush her now with 6PH water Till her new growth looks bit darker green. After flushing use only 6PH water for next 2 waterings.2- try to keep PH at 6ph water and soil3-Don't give her nutrition for at least a week.4-when starting nutrition again go 1/2 the recommended dose By suppliers that's maximum for Autoflowers I go.5-I don't give more then 1.2liters water per feeding this ensures soil dry out quickly enough to get good air circulation.Hope this helps and good luck with your grow.

Comments

Show by Week

Sort by

popularity

popularity

newest

oldest

Fast_Budscommentedweek 104 years ago

Hey there,Well done on your grow.We hope you have enjoyed growing our genetics !!Keep up the good work!Happy harvest!!!🌾

like 1

CBDezzcommented

4 years ago

@Fast_Buds, I really enjoyed growing these ladies, and I look forward to starting the next strain!

like 1

Mr_Weeds_Autoscommentedweek 14 years ago

Looks like your off to a great start ... Good Luck and Happy New Year!

like 1

CBDezzcommented

4 years ago

@Mr_Weeds_Autos, yes I'm excited to see how these turn out.

Seedtoweedcommentedweek 104 years ago

I'd say the random purple is a pheno type of some description lol I'm doing a run of bubblegummer at the moment n the difference in phenos is nuts they look completely different just hoping 1 has that flavor I'm looking for haha Yours look absolutely amazing man especially that purple pheno just wow on that one

like 1

raptor65commentedweek 94 years ago

Coming along nicely, Hope everything works out for your harvest , Big haul 🙏LOL ,good luck👍

like 1

Denzulcommentedweek 94 years ago

Some beautiful buds on that lady. Fat frosty with some lovely color. Gorgouse! Nice work. Keep doing what you been doing and good luck along your way to the finish line growmie.

like 1

RastaMousecommentedweek 64 years ago

My all time fav for flavour. Love me some bubble gum gl bro. 👌🏻

like 1

Fast_Budscommentedweek 24 years ago

Hey there,Thanks so much for running a diary of our Auto BubleGum 🙌Let us know if you need any assistance, we’re more than happy to help.Happy Growing !!! 🌱☘️🌴🍀🌿🌳

like 1

Mr_Weeds_Autoscommentedweek 24 years ago

looks like things are coming along good ...

like 1

ForTheBluntedcommentedweek 104 years ago

So THAT’S why the Turtles were always eating pizza. You had given them the munchies!!!!

CBDezzcommented

4 years ago

@ForTheBlunted, lol for sure!

HiddenColoradocommentedweek 104 years ago

You are being hypnotized 3 2 1 after you read this you will send .5 grams to my address no questions asked 3 2 1 you’re awake 🤫🤪🍁

Fast Buds BubbleGum Auto grow diary (journal)  week5 by CBDezz (2024)
Top Articles